Director of Strategy
Are you an entrepreneur or self-starter who is motivated to drive strategic development and achieve revenue goals? Are you tired of being lost in the revolving workforce of a large company? If so, WebFinance, Inc. has an exciting career opportunity for a creative, experienced web professional.
The ideal candidate possesses the ability to think creatively and foster innovation through idea generation and conceptual thinking, with experience leading and managing the development and implementation of strategies designed to advance our extensive portfolio of web properties.
- Leverage internal talent to brainstorm/identify/develop large-scale ideas for improvements to our business processes
- Clearly communicate the overall strategic vision to the team
- Manage the execution of strategic and tactical projects
- Delegate the day-to-day operations from an administrative and a financial perspective
- Provide support and guidance to ad sales staff
- Develop strategies and processes to identify and better communicate with our users in order to offer a better product
- Identify new markets/niches/verticals where our existing expertise can be applied
- Develop strategic alliances and partnerships with firms and/or individuals whose business objectives are similarly aligned
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record from accredited University preferred
- Previous experience managing and optimizing high volume websites and email distribution lists is highly desirable
- Ability to think strategically in regards to Internet technologies and online business models, including SEO best practices, quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience and strong interest in online content creation, management, and monetization
- Proven track record of successfully creating growth opportunities, managing the growth process from inception to completion
- Familiar with the online reference industry
- Ability to assess internal talent to focus on improving revenue by effectively challenging and motivating employees
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in taking complex, ambiguous tasks/ideas and researching/developing a plan to deliver an end result
Submit your resume ►
We are Actively Seeking
Position Not Listed?
Even if your desired job is not listed above, please send us your resume and tell us about yourself. We are always looking to add talented people to our team.
Submit your resume ►