Junior Business Analyst
Are you an enthusiastic person with a desire to make an impact? Do you want to see your projects through to the end and have your efforts directly rewarded?
WebFinance, Inc. is seeking an Junior Analyst to add to our team. Exceptional time management and organizational skills are needed, with the ability to manage multiple, complex issues simultaneously. You must be self-motivated, have demonstrated initiative and drive, and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate. At WebFinance, you'll participate in a profitable, fast-growing company where ideas matter more than job titles and where you have a chance to learn and succeed every day. We foster a fun, collaborative atmosphere with room for growth. Best of all, you will be working with an accomplished, driven team of technologists and business experts who thrive on performance and results.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business field.
- Interest in entrepreneurship and e-business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, anticipate needs and develop appropriate action plans.
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions in management's absence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Access).
- Ensure quality of published content in newsletters and websites.
- Schedule email campaigns and help optimize performance.
- Maintain accounts receivable system for entire company using Quickbooks.
- Assist in product development.
- Develop social media identity.
- Logistical support for corporate recruiting efforts.
- Perform special projects as required.
Submit your resume ►
We are Actively Seeking
Position Not Listed?
Even if your desired job is not listed above, please send us your resume and tell us about yourself. We are always looking to add talented people to our team.
Submit your resume ►